Welcome To Familia RP

Screenshot_2021-12-14_104133.thumb.png.be871e52205b0fa290de1c6dd1c71edc.png

Burger Shot - Business Owner Application

Are you looking to own a Burger shot? You can now apply for the business. Let us know how you would operate the business and bring more roleplay to the city if you own this business. 

The business will cost in-game $20,000,000.

If you don't have the money, you can also get a loan from the government if your application gets accepted, and you will need to pay your debt to the government monthly. If you can't pay the loan back, your ownership will be removed and on the market for sale.  

In the application, please provide: 

• Character Name:
  • Story of your character:
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes or No
  • Do you need a loan: Yes or No
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay

The more detail you put in the application, the better. 

Reply to this forum to apply

• Like 1

Guest wagon#1223
18 minutes ago, Level said:
  • Character Name: lewis ivanov 
  • Story of your character: lewis ivanov is aleek ivanov son he grew up in the trap always tryna provide for the family always working doing crime always protecting his family and then he met a guy called wezzo at tequla la he set me up with a job there and met some really nice people there like bobby , chris ,tdot  and many more people then wezzo set me up on some crim stuff like selling drugs getting mats everything and gaining his  trust so i can join cartel del diablo then to meet el jefa.
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes or No yes 
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Rolepl i would do buissness events host gatherings put sales on and doing deals with other business . 

Guest UnderTheCea#5403

Character Name: Manny Rodriguez 

Story of my character: Manny Rodriguez moving from Texas to los santos looking for a better life. But that's not what he found he got caught into criminal activity making connections and enemies but all of that he just wants to bring a positive impact to the city and make something of himself and be known for all the right things 

Criminal record : Yes

How would I run business? Make good connection's with other businesses make sure my employees are paid and fed and given a chance and create a family at the shop and make it fun for everyone and allow everyone to have an awesome experience 

Guest UnderTheCea#5403
13 minutes ago, Guest UnderTheCea#5403 said:

Character Name: Manny Rodriguez 

Story of my character: Manny Rodriguez moving from Texas to los santos looking for a better life. But that's not what he found he got caught into criminal activity making connections and enemies but all of that he just wants to bring a positive impact to the city and make something of himself and be known for all the right things 

Criminal record : Yes

How would I run business? Make good connection's with other businesses make sure my employees are paid and fed and given a chance and create a family at the shop and make it fun for everyone and allow everyone to have an awesome experience 

Also no gang activity at the shop 

Guest JOHN H#9085
  • Character Name: John Hardfinger
  • Story of your character: John (ex military) moved to los santos from Canada where he had a picture perfect life with a wife, 2 kids, good job, and everything he could want until a horrible car accident killed his family with him being the sole survivor. In despair he packed a single back pack and moved far away to Los Santos where he could try and move past the heartbreak of losing his family. John has hate in his heart and once he was brought to the big city and introduced to the gang life he has found a new place to put that hate and despair and to use his skills learned in the military. And that place happens to be in the criminal organization " tje professionals" and all the business that comes with it. He uses his past life experience as a business man to run his organization and business the way they should be. 
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes or No-YES
  • Do you need a loan: Yes or No-NO
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay- I have been in this city a long time and have shown that when i own a business they stay active, busy, and well staffed. And i currently only own the morgue and need a business to run and build up.  I have taken new and old businesses and made them successful and popular/busy again. I think there's a lot of rp behind Burgershot with the clothing and how well known it is in los santos. I think sponsoring events with food and money and throwing our own Burgershot events could be fun and create a lot of fun rp. Being so close to the beach and pier there's a lot of beach events that could be thrown possibly teaming with arcade and beach resort. Possibilities are endless!!!

Guest Joe Michaels

(IC) Hello, my name is Joe Michaels and I am looking to take the reins of ownership of Burgershot. I landed in the city about 2 months ago in search of a prosperous and fulfilling life. Immediately, I befriended a gentleman who connected me with a couple of gentlemen who owned a gun store. I informed them that I had just flown into the city for the first time. Without hesitation, they hired me as an employee of their store and gave me money to give me proper footing in the city. I owe those two gentlemen everything. Thank you Justin and Hazee. I always kept my sights high and my mind open. I was and still am looking to move up in the city so that I can interact with more people and be more of a factor in everybody’s day-to-day experience. After a month of working with them, I applied to join the FIB and was accepted. Unfortunately, I can not discuss the nature of my assignment fully, but I can say that I enjoyed every moment of it.

(IC) Being that I applied and worked for FIB, I have no criminal record.

(IC) As I said previously, I’m always looking to “get my money up”, as some would say. I would need a loan to run this business if I am so fortunate enough to be rewarded ownership of it.

(OOC and IC) As it pertains to how I would run this business and provide great Roleplay, I have a lot of ideas. First, I would immediately start hiring people to fill the ranks of our current store. After about a week of accepting applications, I would conduct interviews and hire people as needed. As soon as I had enough people to run the store, I would announce a grand re-opening event. This would bring together most, if not all players in the server at the time and allow for massive interaction between everyone. Not only that, but the workers I would have hired up to that point would get exposure and on-the-job training working at a fast food restaurant and dealing with real customers with real concerns and real complaints. After the grand re-opening event, we would be open for normal operation at the discretion of our greeters, runners, cashiers, cooks, shift leads, assistant managers, manager, regional manager, and higher positions that will come with time. Oh, that too. I would start a brand new Burgershot discord for all employees to join. This discord would have how-to forums, our Standard Operating Procedures, a general employee discussion section where they can simply interact or ask questions, a section to post on the job photos, and everybody’s name would be color coded so as to signify their position within the business. As I mentioned before, my current idea as it pertains to rank structure would be: greeter, runner, cashier, cook, shift lead, assistant manager, manager. Each would have a specific role to play in the operation of Burgershot, further enhancing the RP within our business because it would encourage communication between everyone. Continuing on, once all of that was set up and we continued operating, we would host events that would increase interaction between the rest of the player base. I’m thinking of hosting, with the permission of LSPD, BCSO, and FIB, a short race going up to Grapeseed from Los Santos for a cash prize and free Burgershot for 6 months. This would require a minimum entry fee. Events like the one I just mentioned above would increase RP immensely between all players regardless of their line of work, whether it be a law enforcement agency working to maintain a race course, Burgershot employees enforcing the event rules, or the players participating in the event talking trash to each other as they do the event in hopes of winning. I’m also thinking even bigger. Further down the road, I would love to actually expand Burgershot and have multiple locations, in the same way Ammunation has multiple locations. This, in turn, would allow the creation of an actual company and would allow for even more in depth, real world RP as it pertains to working in an expanding company. Burgershot would essentially transform into a McDonalds type company within the city with multiple locations. If this does occur, I’d add more ranks within the company such as a regional manager, CFO, COO, Vice President, President, and more. This expansion idea isn’t set in stone and can be subject to change. 

My discord is GentlemanJalex#6173. As you can see, I have a couple of ideas. This is only the tip of the iceberg. I have so many more ideas I couldn’t squeeze in here and I will continue to come up with more ideas as time goes on. I really hope you will consider me and I hope to hear from you soon! 

Joe Michaels

GentlemanJalex#6173

(IC) Hello, my name is Joe Michaels and I am looking to take the reins of ownership of Burgershot. I landed in the city about 2 months ago in search of a prosperous and fulfilling life. Immediately, I befriended a gentleman who connected me with a couple of gentlemen who owned a gun store. I informed them that I had just flown into the city for the first time. Without hesitation, they hired me as an employee of their store and gave me money to give me proper footing in the city. I owe those two gentlemen everything. Thank you Justin and Hazee. I always kept my sights high and my mind open. I was and still am looking to move up in the city so that I can interact with more people and be more of a factor in everybody’s day-to-day experience. After a month of working with them, I applied to join the FIB and was accepted. Unfortunately, I can not discuss the nature of my assignment fully, but I can say that I enjoyed every moment of it.

(IC) Being that I applied and worked for FIB, I have no criminal record.

(IC) As I said previously, I’m always looking to “get my money up”, as some would say. I would need a loan to run this business if I am so fortunate enough to be rewarded ownership of it.

(OOC and IC) As it pertains to how I would run this business and provide great Roleplay, I have a lot of ideas. First, I would immediately start hiring people to fill the ranks of our current store. After about a week of accepting applications, I would conduct interviews and hire people as needed. As soon as I had enough people to run the store, I would announce a grand re-opening event. This would bring together most, if not all players in the server at the time and allow for massive interaction between everyone. Not only that, but the workers I would have hired up to that point would get exposure and on-the-job training working at a fast food restaurant and dealing with real customers with real concerns and real complaints. After the grand re-opening event, we would be open for normal operation at the discretion of our greeters, runners, cashiers, cooks, shift leads, assistant managers, manager, regional manager, and higher positions that will come with time. Oh, that too. I would start a brand new Burgershot discord for all employees to join. This discord would have how-to forums, our Standard Operating Procedures, a general employee discussion section where they can simply interact or ask questions, a section to post on the job photos, and everybody’s name would be color coded so as to signify their position within the business. As I mentioned before, my current idea as it pertains to rank structure would be: greeter, runner, cashier, cook, shift lead, assistant manager, manager. Each would have a specific role to play in the operation of Burgershot, further enhancing the RP within our business because it would encourage communication between everyone. Continuing on, once all of that was set up and we continued operating, we would host events that would increase interaction between the rest of the player base. I’m thinking of hosting, with the permission of LSPD, BCSO, and FIB, a short race going up to Grapeseed from Los Santos for a cash prize and free Burgershot for 6 months. This would require a minimum entry fee. Events like the one I just mentioned above would increase RP immensely between all players regardless of their line of work, whether it be a law enforcement agency working to maintain a race course, Burgershot employees enforcing the event rules, or the players participating in the event talking trash to each other as they do the event in hopes of winning. I’m also thinking even bigger. Further down the road, I would love to actually expand Burgershot and have multiple locations, in the same way Ammunation has multiple locations. This, in turn, would allow the creation of an actual company and would allow for even more in depth, real world RP as it pertains to working in an expanding company. Burgershot would essentially transform into a McDonalds type company within the city with multiple locations. If this does occur, I’d add more ranks within the company such as a regional manager, CFO, COO, Vice President, President, and more.

My discord is GentlemanJalex#6173. As you can see, I have a couple of ideas. This is only the tip of the iceberg. I have so many more ideas I couldn’t squeeze in here and I will continue to come up with more ideas as time goes on. I really hope you will consider me and I hope to hear from you soon! 

Joe Michaels

GentlemanJalex#6173

• Character Name: Papa Johns
  • Story of your character: Have you ever tasted shitty pizza? Papa Johns has never had a bad bite in his god forsaken life. PJ was hurling perfect discs of dough into the air 3 months after coming out of the cave. PJ created a multi-BILLION dollar franchise named after his own son, Dominos. PJ went and sold Dominos for 4.20 billion after a huge drop in market-share when a human finger was discovered floating in a California located franchise. Every investigator assigned to the case has passed due to "natural causes." If you have any information regarding the California Burger Shot Massacre, please called this toll-free #1-800-555-4200. Thank you.
  • Do you have any criminal Records: No
  • Do you need a loan: Yes, although I have many ways to fund this loan. (Mechanic Shop, bulk gun deals, selling materials)
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay: I plan on operating the business legally in the eyes of the law. I will provide my services daily, keeping the doors open for employment and any roleplay someone shall desire. I would like to see Burger Shot drive-through window robberies, in-store robberies, mukbang videos, as well as supporting local business by hosting events in our parking lot. If the parking lot will allow for it, it would be awesome to have host the FIRST Burger Shot grand opening/car show/car wash. I am a very open-minded entrepreneur who will take comments and concern from citizen in the city and especially listening to employees on what more we can do with the business in regards to events for civilians. I would also like to see a rival restaurant across the street (direct competition, preferably a blue burger franchise) I say this because rival business roleplay is always good for employee activity. I want to make sure everyone is motivated to work and has something to do or someone to interact with all day, everyday. In regards to daily operation, I would have a fully-staffed building, after the logistics are planned out, I will have certain employees doing runs for food while I have others tending to customers 24/7. I would do training for my employees when we are not open to ensure that everyone understand customer satisfaction.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Papa Johns

Name: John Dempsy

Story: was born in Texas and was looking for somewhere more fun and decided to travel city to city until I found this one. I made connections, joined gangs, help co run business and decided it isn’t fun working for someone else.

Criminal record: No it’s humorous how I’ve managed to not been caught 

Do I need a loan: I got investors who could handle the 20m but I would love to hear what rate the government has

How would I operate the business and provide great role play:    

I would operate the business normally keep everything up to date hire employees to help handle it possibly open a few trucks for more people to hear about our place but always  keep the place open. But then I need to pay back debts and make the 20m worth so I will probably run drugs and start to make burger shot an organization which would add a whole new layer of rp in itself. But of course in the end I will always keep open burger shot maybe host a few specials and if I could try to open connections at hooka or the sky club for a sponsorship.

• Character Name: mATTHEW wRIGHT
  • Story of your character: matthew wright (ex sas) moved from the UK to Los santos to turnover a new page and start fresh. Upon his arrival to LS matthew first met John Hardfinger who owned pdm at the time. After his first few days in the city he managed to score himself a job at pdm. A couple of months after getting his job at pdm john sold his ownership of the company to the bloods who had moved to LS. Matthew decided to keep his job and work up the ranks to senior dealership manager. With the owners absent he ran pdm hired new employees and kept the business under control. A couple of weeks after his promotion the owner of the business took him into the office and questioned him about where 80k had gone out of the society money. Matthew didnt steal any of the money from the society stash but the owner believed he did. At the time the organisation that matthew was apart of had tensions and beef with the bloods which made them think he was the one who stole. After losing his spot as dealership manager matthew then applied for real estate and got himself an interview. As matthew grew in los santos so did the professionals who he was apart of and they started to get into alot more fights than usual. with the troublesome gang life becoming increasingly dangerous, matthew stepped away from his job to become a criminal
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes
  • Do you need a loan: No
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay: My aim is to split the business cost into  3 parts with Nimbus and john so we will have someone on in every timezone who can keep the business up and operating. I would hire civilian staff with no affiliations who can contribute greatly to the establishment and put work towards it. I will host events sponsored by the business or sponser other business events. 

20220624220005_1.jpg

• Character Name: Jessy nesta
  • Story of your character: i come from the netherlands i was a criminal there, then i flew to los santos in the hope to leave my criminal record behind. My brother was already in los santos and was the owner of ammu nation so i got a job there but then i wanted to make more money so i got on the criminal path again, after being arrested a few times i had two options. option one was stay on the path of criminals and destruction and option 2 was to better my life and i chose path one wich is dumb but yeah i took it a bid down to do less stupid things. and now i am working for the ammo nation but i have the dream of owning a business one day so i am grinding money to save up for it.
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes i have a criminal record.
  • Do you need a loan: Yes i need a loan but i am working very much every day, 7 days a week to save up for a business
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay: i would love to see people coming together to eat, chat and have a good time and i would also make a special opportunity for like businesses from the same type to make business meetings here to talk about it and i hope they can work together. i am in the european timezone so i would hire people to get a job to have it covered like 24/7.i also have a few other ideas in mind but i want that to be a suprise.
  • my discord name is Jessy Nesta#8356

• Character Name: Jose Fernandez
  • Story of your character: Jose Fernandez was born in Puerto Rico in a small city called Ponce. At a young age he lived his life carefree doing as he pleased with his friends and it slowly started to decline his grades in school and more problems began when he started getting caught with drugs, passing them out to his friends and word spreading around he was. His parents got sick of it and decided it was time to kick him out and send him to a new life in the city of Los Santos. After Jose landed he was very lost but he found a heavy shipping container that contained a person in it, it was Barry McCockiner, he was also new to the city. They both decided to become professional homeless people roaming the alleyways of Los Santos and rummaging through dumpsters finding scrap, after running through streets they soon bumped into a store owner by the name of Parker and were both recruited as "runners" to grab material's for his business. As time went on they became closer and closer with the owners and Jose overheard news of a new mechanic shop that Jason (another owner) was opening up with his co-owner Frank Top. Jose knew this was the perfect time for him to shine considering his father owned a mechanic shop for over 30+ years and he had known a thing or too about cars which was his passion. Over time Jose proved his skills and became the manager of the mechanic shop known as Exotic Upgrades and made a bunch of new friends that know him as a ride or die, Jose always has his friends back in any situation risking his own life to protect the lives of his own.
  • Do you have any criminal Records: No
  • Do you need a loan: Yes
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay: I would operate/manage the business the same way I manage Exotic Upgrades, professionally. Always being on top of staff making sure they understand their duties and they're happy where they are, as well as customers and also being on top of inventory. By being on top of inventory i'd make sure inventory is full with whatever my employee's need to work just like I do at exotic and making sure everything is where it needs to be as well as making sure everything is legal to make sure I keep up with code and have no issues with any pd. I've never given anyone a bad experience while working at Exotic and I make sure anyone who has a bad experience is taken care of as well as employees are spoken to in a respectful manner. On top of making sure the business is in top shape, a issue I mainly see between business's is communication and I'd make sure every business is in touch with Jose regarding "making it fair" and making sure there are no problems between each other. Jose is always open arms for criticism to improve his business. To make sure great roleplay is provided staff will be thoroughly interviewed, experience is a plus but I need to make sure my stuff is trustworthy and will provide excellent service so that every customer leaves happy. I will also be hosting events such as car meets, collaborating with other business's so its a one stop shop and etc but of course with supervision such as having PD on or off duty supervising the premises making sure the business keeps its reputation high. Also ill make boorgies 🍔 🙂  Burger.thumb.png.67994759ef5832198f46f54381510216.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Character Name: Joey Corleone
  • Story of your character: Joey Corleone (Formerly known as Joey Gargle) was born in Mayaguez where he lived for 5 years with his single mother. At the ripe age of 6, Joey and his mother moved to the states and took residence in Miami Florida, where he spent the rest of his childhood. At the age of 18, his mother sadly passed away and Joey was forced to fend for himself. With the little money he had, he decided to risk it all and book a one-way flight to Los Santos, where his real Journey began. Joey arrived in Los santos and was almost immediately caught up in drugs and other criminal activity. He joined a gang called the black widows, and while he was given housing and other perks, really lowered the quality of his life. Joey would then leave this street gang before making a stint in a biker gang, and eventually finding a home with the Corleone Family. Joey worked his way up the ranks, eventually taking on the last name Corleone. He worked hard and was one of the best Real-estate agents in Los santos. Joey unfortunatly took a vacation to the bahamas, but has since returned and began working at the Diamond Casino which is owned and run by his family. Joey currently resides as a Head of a massive organization, and looks to expand in whatever ways possible, hoping to one day contribute to the familia with a business of his own. 
  • Do you have any criminal Records: Yes
  • Do you need a loan: No
  • How you would operate the business and provide great Roleplay: First and foremost, I would put an end to the seemingly reoccurring trend of restaurant and business workers wearing street clothes and gang flags while on duty. I will make sure if my employees are not wearing red, yellow, or any form of burgershot merchandise, they will not be on duty. I plan and hosting special events as well as collaborating and potentially catering events for other businesses. I want burgershot to be a business that is very involved in the daily city activities, versus just having it open whenever someone sends a tweet out. 

Guest Curry Smith
  • Name and back story: His name is Curry Smith He am from a Small Town from Los Santos and He used to gang bang but recently he has turned my life around and have always wanted too but could never do it no matter how much he's tried. We have taken losses and Taken Wins but he got out untouched. he has been business to business in this city for a long long time but I've always had a dream of owning my own shop in this city, being my own boss. the #1 dream of mine his  owning the Burger Shot always. He has told all his friends as a kid it was like the McDonald's of los Santos to him 

• Do you have any criminal Records: Yes or No No
  • No I Don't need a loan I'm in the talks with someone right now for this.
  • The way I do business is I use my outgoing Personality to find workers and bring in Costumers. I would get Burger Shot Employees to stand outside and hold signs up and get posters all over the city's of this brand new burger shot opening up. I would start with a grand Open party inside with food for everyone and host something burger shot related every other week just so the city can always rely on Curry Smith to have the back of everyone. I have plans to give people money and give back to the Community when we get to that point of Cash Giveaways so people have the chance of winning something and im already in talks with other Big people in the city to have adds of both businesses up inside so people can show up and support both. Also Looking into little burger shot Sample booths around the City and Have someone Dress up as a burger Shot mascot and have them go around the City with a huge sign. I will give it very 90's McDonalds Feel to it. Accept mine and Curry will bring some fun into this city