Welcome To Familia RP

Screenshot_2021-12-14_104133.thumb.png.be871e52205b0fa290de1c6dd1c71edc.png

Крайне советую

Guest service_Erymn

Guest Flutinax

I think everything published was actually very reasonable. But, think about this, suppose you were to write a killer headline? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a title that makes people desire more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda plain. You should look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create post titles to grab people to click. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Guest Flutinax

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Flutinax

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search